Here's what you NEED
http://dominicaninlove.com/
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]biggrin.gif[/img]Originally posted by Andyman:
What you "want" and what you "need" can be two entirely seperate things. What you need is priorities. What you want is a cheap hooker. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Here's what you NEED
http://dominicaninlove.com/
They aren't worth it. They'll chew you up, spit you out, and not think twice about having crushed your heart.
i agree with andyman!!!! and angelus there is a certain person that is worth it out there for everyone! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Whatever. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]
You could always mail order a lady.
I know a guy who can hook you up with a nice Russian or Romanian wife.
He's done it 3 times now, 2 Romanians and the most recent's a Rooskie, all WAY out of his league - which is probably why they stick around with him just long enough to be citizenized then split leaving him the opportunity to bring another one over.
*some people are so touchy!* hm that sounds interesting... mail order type of thing, i would imagine a lot more people do that than people think.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
I had a former female boss who mailed away for a dude.
She was a good 500 lbs and her hubby was this Enrique Iglasias look alike from Argentina. He stuck around for 5 years, got his citizenship, maxed her credit cards, emptied her bank accounts and hit the road!
So there are definite negatives to the mailing thing.
OUCH that had to hurt!! [img]eek.gif[/img]
Let me put it this way....
I am not the kind of guy who will go out searching at clubs and pubs for the right woman. Nor I will pay for a night just to have a good time. Maybe I got some kind of freedom now, but it was nice to have someone to take care of you, to buy you socks and underwear, to walk in the sand under a full moon, to laugh and cry toguether and $hit like that.
Bookmarks